Thank you for visiting this site!
I hope this site could help you gain a better understanding of the highly acclaimed traditional herbal medicine “Yunnan Baiyao” – its history, buying guidelines, properties, effects, applications, proper usage etc.
The next step is to be able to utilize the drug properly to treat conditions like bleeding and other bodily symptoms, such as pain and swelling the natural way. Also, don’t forget about its role in managing cancer in dogs and ailments in other animal species.
A wide range of usage and methods has been provided at this site. We hope that you will be able to apply every inch of knowledge found here in your everyday life.
Good luck and good health!
Yunnan Baiyao has been around for a long time, ever since 1902 when it was created by a doctor named Qu Huan Zhang in the Province of Yunnan. After its invention it became obvious that the treatment was one of the best if not the best overall formula in order to prevent traumatic bleeding as well as stop infections from happening. Then and now the treatment is considered one of the most important remedies to have in a first aid kit or someone’s medicine cabinet.
During the 1970’s, there was a reported usage of the drug by Vietnamese soldiers. The U.S. military observed that these soldiers carry a small powder-filled bottle around their necks. Later, it was revealed that the product inside the bottle is used in the event the soldiers are injured, whether by knife or gun shot. The first clinical research about the drug started in the early part of the 1980’s.
The main benefit The Yunnan Baiyao offers is it helps to stop bleeding from serious wounds, some of which would be life threatening otherwise. It can be used internally, meaning it can be ingested, but in the case of a serious wound the contents can be applied directly to a wound in order to stop bleeding.
The ability of Yunnan Baiyao to prevent and stop bleeding has stirred the attention and interest of Western practitioners. There seem no questions about this – the drug is affordable, convenient, quite effective and safe to use.
Administration and Dosage Of Yunnan Baiyao For Human
- For wounds by knife, gunshot or traumatic injury, menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, take with warm water.
- For wounds with stagnated blood, swelling and pain, disease of gynecopathy, take with wine.
- For initial stage of venomous sore, administer a dosage of 0.25g and apply on infectious area with a portion of Yunnan Baiyao Powder mixed with wine. Do not apply Yunnan Baiyao Powder on suppurative sore.
- For slight injury and other internal hemorrhage symptoms, administer Yunnan Baiyao Capsule orally.
- Oral Administration Dosage
- 1-2 capsules each time, 4 times daily. (for 2-5 years old children take 1/4 of dosage; 6-12 years old take 1/2 of dosage)
- Take insurance pill (the red pill) for severe traumatic injury.
Dosage Of Yunnan Baiyao For Dogs And Other Animal
These days though one of the primary discussions is about Yunnan Baiyao use for dogs. People really care about their dogs and consider them to be a part of the family. As you know dogs aren’t able to use a lot of the medication treatments that people might use for certain conditions. As a result when a dog suffers from something, such as various forms of cancer, then they’ll be limited to risky treatment procedures that can leave them feeling depleted. Yunnan Baiyao is something that can prove an effective alternative for dogs in this regard.
Yunnan Baiyao For Dogs Dosage
- Active internal bleeding – One capsule pet 15 – 20 pounds four times a day for 1 -2 days.
- After active bleeding has stopped – One capsule pet 20-30 pounds two to three times a day for 3-7 days.
- Maintenance dose recommended is 1 capsule per 30 – 50 pounds two to three times per day.
Another Common Recommendations For Dogs & Cats
- For dogs under 10 lbs, give 1 capsule by mouth one time a day.
- For dogs from 10 to 30 lbs, give 1 capsule by mouth two times a day.
- For dogs above 30 but less than 60 lbs, give 2 capsules two times a day.
- For dogs above 60 lbs, give 2 capsules three times a day.
- For cats refer to instructions above based on weight.
- Best to give on alternating days, or for a 5-day on, 5-day off cycle that repeats.
Very occasionally reported are hypersensitive rash, tightness in the chest, palpitation, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, general intense itching, and urticaria in the trunk and limbs.
Contraindication: It is contraindicated in pregnant women,also in allergic diathesis.
Showing all 7 results
10 Boxes Yunnan Baiyao Capsules (250mgx16 / Pack)Sale! Add to cart
100 Boxes Yunnan Baiyao Capsules (250mgx16 / pack)Sale! Add to cart
160 Boxes Yunnan Baiyao Capsules (250mgx16 / pack)Sale! Add to cart
50 Boxes Yunnan Baiyao Capsules (250mgx16 / Pack)Sale! Add to cart
6 Bottles Of Yunnan Baiyao Powder for Bleeding or Hematoma (4g/Bottle)Sale! Add to cart
80 Boxes Yunnan Baiyao Capsules (250mgx16 / Pack)Sale! Add to cart
Yunnan Baiyao Aerosol/Spray ( Two Bottles In One Box) to Treat Sports Injuries, Sprains, Bruises, FracturesSale! Read more
Showing all 7 results